Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Adding Remote Users

Options
JohnK2CIB
JohnK2CIB Member ✭✭
edited March 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
My ham partner and I own jointly a 6500.  It was in use remotely on V1 software up until 2 years ago.  We are putting the remote station back together.  I have tested V3 software and remote access for myself successfully, but when he tries to connect from his home, where he has his own Flex6000, it asked him to sign in only once.  And when he brings up SSDR, it does not show his name and call.  It appears that his personal registration at Flex needs updating, but we can't find out where to do that.  Also, only his local radio is shown as a candidate for connection.  When he clicks on Smartlink, it looks at his local radio and wants him to purchase V2/3 for it. How do we associate him with the remote radio for which V3 was purchased?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.