Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How do I turn off audio on Maestro when transmitting.

Ed Brenner
Ed Brenner Member ✭✭
edited March 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I have had this problem before. Where do I go on the menu to turn off the audio on the Maestro so I don't hear my voice when transmitting

Answers

• Steve - K6SRS
    Steve - K6SRS Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    In the Maestro Menu (top center) look under audio or transmit (forget exactly where).  You will find a button to turn the Maestro speaker off during transmit.
  • Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Turn off Mon (Monitor). You can see menu by pressing the mic gain knob .
  • Bill NE1B
    Bill NE1B Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Yes, Steven is correct.  It sounds like MON is on which provides sidetone monitoring.  That is OK if you are using a headset and are SSB contesting.  That way you can monitor your computer's wav files (pre-recorded messages).  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.