Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Q5 Signal is a FANTASTIC company to use for their amps and transverters

Options
 If anyone is looking for a company to use for a 2m amp or various transverters, I recommend going to Q5Signal!  

I have their 2m 2MLDPA 75W amplifier, L432-28HP 70cm 50W transverter, and L222-28HP 1.25m 50W transverter, not to mention their DIPs module and L10-4 10MHz 4-way divider.  Each of these units are well made and easy to use.  Corey Abercrombie runs the company and goes out of his way to give prompt and detailed customer service.  I cannot say enough about his customer service, it is off the chart!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Q5Signal units for integration needs with your Flexradio!

Jeremy

W2JG

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.