Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

remote operations using ZeroTier

Tom - N3VM
Tom - N3VM Member ✭✭
edited February 2020 in New Ideas
ZeroTier is a flexible vpn technology that some of use with remote shacks (to beat QRM and HOAs).  There's an opportunity to get ZT support in a new firewall from Ubiquiti.

I actually learned about ZeroTier in this forum.  I know there are quite a few of you that do this, some using modded-OpenWRT.

There's a chance to get Ubiquiti to support ZeroTier in their new firewall that they announced about a week ago.  I have entered a feature request to add this support.  Your positive votes could help this to happen >> https://community.ui.com/tags/umg-pro-fr/questions
You'll need a free account to be able to vote.

This is a bit off-topic.  If you don't follow it, or don't have any idea why anyone would want to run their own site-to-site vpn --- it's cool.  No worries.  If you bought your Flex Radio because of it's native lan support, and the growing flexibility of an API, then please help the vote for ZeroTier support.  It would be so nice if we had a nice option that's just "off the shelf."

Thanks!!
tom, n3vm
1 votes

Open for Comments · Last Updated

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.