SmartSDR v3.5.9 and the SmartSDR v3.5.9 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.10.1 and the SmartSDR v2.10.1 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes
Power Genius XL Utility v3.8.4 and the Power Genius XL Release Notes v3.8.4
Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.20 and the Tuner Genius XL Release Notes v1.1.20
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SDR-Bridge v3.1.0 update available now!
Changes to SDR-Bridge include:
- Improved updating of the display when changing stations.
- Attempt to improve removing of CW Skimmer ghosts that interfere with proper startup. (Please let me know of any startup problems.)
- The Quickstart guide has been updated. Thanks, Al NN4ZZ!
Ed / W2RF
For Skimmer Server and RTTY Skimmer Server users:
The revamped v3.1 driver now will run both CW and RTTY skimmers simultaneously. To set this up:
Configure each of the two skimmers for the number of desired bands. The total should not exceed the available channels.
- Configure the two skimmers to use different telnet channels.
- Make sure enough panadapters have DAX IQ assigned and are not active in the DAX app. (The DAX app doesn’t need to be running.)
- In SmartSDR, if running multiple stations, assign PTT to the station you don’t want to run the skimmers. Typically SmartSDR running on a PC would host the skimmers with up to 4 channels, and a Maestro would be the PTT client. (If running on two PCs it is possible to have up to 6 skimmers. The setup currently requires a special filter.txt file. Let me know if you want to try that.)
- Start the skimmers! Order doesn’t matter. (As usual the panadapter center frequencies will be locked for skimming.)
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 225 Community Topics
- 2K New Ideas
- 449 The Flea Market
- 6.9K Software
- 5.8K SmartSDR for Windows
- 120 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 311 SmartSDR for Mac
- 233 SmartSDR for iOS
- 216 SmartSDR CAT
- 153 DAX
- 340 SmartSDR API
- 8.4K Radios and Accessories
- 6.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 706 Maestro
- 39 FlexControl
- 820 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 658 Genius Products
- 360 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 229 Tuner Genius XL
- 69 Antenna Genius
- 213 Shack Infrastructure
- 142 Networking
- 338 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 116 Contesting
- 537 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 108 Amateur Radio Interests
- 766 Third-Party Software