Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CW-SSB at HRD DM780 Issue Un-Key Delay

YG6HBC
YG6HBC Member ✭✭
edited February 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Im using flex6400 and I have download and install HRD and run cw via DM780 in mode CW-SSB. The problem when Im run the key and when un-key have DELAY l time 0.5-1 second to unkey. Whats the problem or what must I do with setting ? Thank you as you care.

Answers

• Wilbur Doolittle
    Wilbur Doolittle Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    please share config between the 2 
  • YG6HBC
    YG6HBC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Here is screenshot
  • YG6HBC
    YG6HBC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020

• YG6HBC
    YG6HBC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020

• YG6HBC
    YG6HBC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020

• YG6HBC
    YG6HBC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020

• YG6HBC
    YG6HBC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020

• YG6HBC
    YG6HBC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020

• YG6HBC
    YG6HBC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020

• YG6HBC
    YG6HBC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    The problem is, when I run CW-SSB at DM780 at first start is normal but in the end of transmit CW-SSB the Un-key is delay 0.5 - 1 second
  • YG6HBC
    YG6HBC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    I can take more screenshot about config that you need to see (check). Thank you.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2020
    This sounds like the dreaded CAT command congestion that previous versions of HRD experienced and was resolved by using the MiniDeluxe software to simplify and reduce the number of CAT commands HRD sends to the radio.

https://github.com/krisp/MiniDeluxe/wiki
  • YG6HBC
    YG6HBC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Hello Tim, I have download and run MiniDeluxe but im confused what must I do. Please tell me what must setup with MiniDeluxe as like screenshot that I have paste

• YG6HBC
    YG6HBC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    My Radio Flex 6400 in Com8
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited February 2020
    Only run DM780 and the logbook.  DO not run the rest of HRD.

DM780 Notes

It may be necessary for you to create a new identity inside DM780 in order to connect to MiniDeluxe. If this is the case, try the following procedure:

•     Start MiniDeluxe.
    •     Start DM780, select File menu -> Identities
    •     Click new and name it something.
    •     Select it from the list and click Select.
    •     Once DM780 re-opens, click the radio tab and click the configure button.
    •     Click the connect button. You should see the six buttons for Mode, AGC, etc, and a TX button.
    •     Click save and see if it's working.

HRD Logbook Notes

If you are having problems getting the mode and other buttons to update in HRD Logbook, please follow this procedure:
    •     Start MiniDeluxe and PowerSDR
    •     Open HRD Logbook
    •     On the radio pane, click Options
    •     Click Connect followed by Defaults
    •     Switch to the Default Layout tab
    •     Click each of the six drop-down buttons at the top and choose one of the six selections from the list.
    •     Click OK

• YG6HBC
    YG6HBC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Here is my SmartSDR Cat

• YG6HBC
    YG6HBC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    When I run MiniDeluxe its fail like as this screenshot. What must I do ? I have choose Com8 but it was error or access denied

• YG6HBC
    YG6HBC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    I can not Run MiniDeluxe
  • YG6HBC
    YG6HBC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    My HRD V6.7

• YG6HBC
    YG6HBC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Tim...its MiniDeluxe compatible with my HRD Lastest version ?
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited February 2020
    That's a good question.  I don't know.  I don't use HRD products in my operating position.  You may want to contact HRD support about your original issue.  I know they do not support MiniDeluxe.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.