Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

All signals fading on panadapter

I'm experiencing an issue I cant seem to resolve on my 6400 M V3.1.18.   RF gain is set to 0 all the signals on the panadapter  suddenly start to recede significantly.  When i put the FLEX in TX, and RX again all the signals return to normal.  I also notice when I raise the RF gain the noise floor goes down as the signal increases.  I tested the radio without running the computer and the same issue occurs on all the bands.  Any ideas would really be appreciated, thank you.  Peter, W2JV

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2020
    This issue is being addressed by the Technical Support team via the HelpDesk.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.