Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Those asking can I use vb6 for api

Options
bobby
bobby Member ✭✭
edited February 2020 in SmartSDR API
Since I have chosen to remain on 2.4.9, anyone who still uses vb6 or wishes to convert vb6 source to net for api interface, you may contact me at this email and I am willing to share my current working vb6 project source files which you may use as you wish.

Just a note since these are prior to the api change they are of limited value to those using newer versions of the api, but may still give you ideas. When I do projects my source code is commented more than most explaining what the areas are used for etc.

This project has grown from 2/18 up through 2/20 and I figure maybe I can offer some others who like me still use vb6 for development. I use it on xp,win7, win8 and yes even on win10 and it works well once vb6 is correctly installed.

So drop me an email requesting the files and I will provide them to your email, however I am only providing source files and development notes to exclude those who think I would be providing a virus or something. The email is: bobby1wilson@mail.com.

My intention is to put them up on possibly github in the future but it may be a while.

Enjoy your flex. Edited to provide picture and also post in API areas.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.