Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I'OS on Ipad

[Deleted User]
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for iOS
Does anyone know if you can use the Airpods via Bluetooth with I OS on the Ipad instead of using a wired headset. Would like to know before I purchase them.

Steve . . . WW1SS

Answers

• Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Every BTdevices work fine. Using here Sennheiser Presence with my IPad and they work also with every smart phone - at same time :-)

Chris
  • Robert Guertin
    edited January 2020
    Definitly
  • MarkN7MHB
    MarkN7MHB Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I use mine and get great audio reports

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Same here.  Works great.  AirPod Pros.  

Alan
    WA9WUD
  • W7CHW
    W7CHW Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    My first Flex remote contact was using first gen airpods and an ipad on my home LAN in the middle of the night.
    Snagged South Africa on 40m 100 watts. Could not believe it!
  • FrankAD9BI
    FrankAD9BI Member ✭✭
    Using air pod pros as well. What do you set your tx eq at?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.