Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Ipad Pro

WA5YOM
WA5YOM Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
What are you using for an interface to a key on your Ipad Pro?....What are you using for a microphone and headset...? Thanks Tim Wa5yom

Answers

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I use my Apple Airpods.

As others have commented, when using the IOS app for SDR, there are two audio gain controls,  One on the left and one on the right.  The left gain must be turned down low.  This controls the microphone gain, independent of the SDR  audio gain.  Too much microphone gain, as set on the left side, easily causes severe distortion.

Alan
    WA9WUD
  • tparish
    tparish Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I too am curious to know how best to interface a paddle to the iPad (if that's possible).
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    When using my iPad with the iOS app I use a Logitech H800 Bluetooth headset.
  • Brian Denley  KB1VBF
    Brian Denley KB1VBF Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Any noticeable delay from bluetooth. 
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    None that I noticed.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.