Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Pair of older style Flex 6000 FPGA/CPU fans for sale - new

David Decoons, wo2x
David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
edited August 2020 in The Flea Market
Received a new set of replacement fans for the 6300/6500/6700 series radios. These were ordered from the manufacturer by K2CB.

My new 6700 uses the new style fans so these are excess to my needs. If you missed out on the last group buy here is an opportunity to get a spare set.

the fan assembly can be changed by removing four screws leaving the heatsink in place on the chip. Instructions are on Al, NN4ZZ page
http://nn4zz.com/FLEX6700.htm#FANs_

$60 shipped USPS in U.S.

My call is good on QRZ.

Dave wo2x

Comments

• John - AI4FR
    John - AI4FR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Dave, good luck with the sale. Do you by chance have a picture of what the new fans look like in the 6700? I've been wondering what has been changed on them.
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Check out nn4zz’s web page. I posted a link above. He has info posted on there about both versions. Dave wo2x
  • John - AI4FR
    John - AI4FR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Thank you!! I did not realize he had a picture of the new ones.