Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro Update to 3.1.8 from 3.0.27 fails

len
len Member ✭✭
edited November 2019 in Maestro
I am trying to update my Maestro, but it will not update. It is at 3.0.27, but times out trying to  update to 3.1.8. Any thoughts on how to get around this?

Comments

• John - AI4FR
    John - AI4FR Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Make sure the radio it connects to is running SSDR 3027.
  • len
    len Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    It is 3027.
  • len
    len Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I rebooted the Maestro, then tried the update and it took. Not sure what the issue was...

• John - AI4FR
    John - AI4FR Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Thanks for the follow up and I'm glad you got it going.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.