Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Profile manager window vanished

Options
Steve G1XOW
Steve G1XOW Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
The profile manager, and other associated pop-up windows (TX profile, mic profile) have vanished. It may be that they are still showing somewhere, but outside of the screen boundaries. How to get them back?

Answers

• Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Could be off screen.  First thing I try is changing the resolution and see if they come back.

If they are are showing up on your Task bar trying using the shift key and right clicking the task bar item and select move. Then use your arrow keys to see if you can steer the application back on to the screen.
  • N4VGE
    N4VGE Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same problem but do not see the answer. I don't click on links that I don't know for sure where they take me.

Regardless can anyone tell me where my profile window went. I did click on something and it disappeared but I cannot find where to click to get it back. I have read the manual several times and searched for an answer on the discussion boards.

Please help.

Van N4VGE

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The above is spam.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.