Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6400m Meter Issues

Hippie
Hippie Member
edited October 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Meters not working.  So after several very wonderful convos wirth FLEX service, I sent back my unit.  I installed the recent SW and still no activity at all. I know I'm sending a signal out, but the meters stay put.  A few times, they worked but than the unit froze, shut down and re booted itself.  Anyone else experience this phenomonom?

Comments

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Your saying you sent the radio in for service, then got the radio back, installed the latest software and it still does not work? If that is the case better get in touch with them again and let them know.
  • Hippie
    Hippie Member
    edited October 2019
    No  that not what I said.  They walked me thru several different methods to get it to work,, including installing latest SW.  I also, tried a new Astron SS power source.  Still didnt work, then I sent back.  Time was great to deal with as well as all the other techs, but in the end.  who Knows.  When they get it back on the bench maybe they can figure it out.  Oh well.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Oh I see, so they have the radio now? they will get it fixed up..
  • Hippie
    Hippie Member
    edited October 2019
    I'm sure  I was just wondering if anyone else had the same issues
  • Hippie
    Hippie Member
    edited October 2019
    Also, let me clear about something. Tim in technical services did everything he could to try and get the rig working.  Everything people say about the wonderful tech support at FLEX is true.  The issues could not get resolved remotely so he said send it back and they will look at it on 'the bench'  They sent me a pre paid UPS label and off it went. We shall see.  Bottom line. FLEX is great to deal with.!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.