Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Dax error again??? with 2.61

Options
FISHULA X
FISHULA X Member ✭✭
Everything was fine with 2.61. But, yesterday, my laptop had a boot issue and I had to start windows from scratch. I saved all my important files on a flash drive. So today, I had to start the rebuild of my apps. So on a fresh Win 10 install I downloaded 2.61 and now the DAX AUDIO TX is missing using Voice Keyer. In the drop down  DAX AUDIO TX is missing??? And when I open Dax I get TX driver Error. Any help is appreciated. As I said. I had 2.61 up and running fine no issues until I had to wipe Windows 10 and start from scratch. Is there a patch or something.
                  Thank you...73

Comments

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Options

Too late now, but it's really worth learning how to make a image of your hard drive. After I mastered it with Active Disk Image, my blood pressure shot down 30 points.
  • FISHULA X
    FISHULA X Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
     I tried that, I made backup with a flash drive with no avail. Dam Lenovo
  • Pat N6PAT
    Pat N6PAT Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Options
    You're the second person within 10 hours that said they had to reinstall Windows to try and resolve an issue with 2.6.1

I too have issues with 2.6.1 but have not had to reinstall Windows 10. It's a drastic step to take. I'm using the 1803 build. What version of Windows 10 are you using?

https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/2-6-1-audio-drop-outs

• Pat N6PAT
    Pat N6PAT Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Do you use System Restore Points? The default option is "Disabled". You need to activate it and it will save a copy of all your windows setting prior to any device or system changes. It's very easy to use and comes with windows.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-system-restore-windows-10

• FISHULA X
    FISHULA X Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Win 10 Home, 1607.  
  • FISHULA X
    FISHULA X Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
     I just don't know how to fix this issue>>>
  • FISHULA X
    FISHULA X Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
     Well I got tired of playing games so, I finally fixed it. I replaced the  2.61 Dax  with one that works  and replaced it  Works great now. All is 2.61 but Dax is from last update.. Now no issues.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.