Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Stuck on "Please wait..." screen

Flex 6600M hangs at "Please wait..." screen. It hangs here forever. 

Tried 5 second reset. 

Removed power completely for a minute+

If you go to the version screen, and try and load a different version, then it sometimes shuts down before it finishes (downgrade or upgrade). Sometimes it makes it to the end of the firmware upgrade (step 2 of 4). It doesn't progress past this.

Sometimes it flashes red (code of 1 flash) after it shuts down.

I have run out of things to try. 

Answers

• KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Happen me after 4 try’s it worked
  • Abraxas3d
    Abraxas3d Member
    edited October 2019
    Thank you for replying. I'm well past 4 tries but can keep it up for a while longer. Did the problem go away permanently after the 4th?
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Yes
  • Abraxas3d
    Abraxas3d Member
    edited October 2019
    No luck. Now over 60 restarts and long gaps with it disconnected.

The icon for ethernet is red X. No lights on ethernet. Tried different cables. Router definitely working. 
  • Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Have you validated that your WiFi connection is working OK??
  • RoyS
    RoyS Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019

Did you try a Factory Reset  as opposed to a simple power off/on?

I don't have the 6400M but I'm sure your manual has the procedure. 

Roy - W5TKZ
  • Abraxas3d
    Abraxas3d Member
    edited October 2019
    Update!

https://youtu.be/MqO9LL4ucSc

Here's the trailer for an exciting new film about the misadventures of two machined copper heatsinks. This is our entry in the "Best Tech Support Request" Category at the Flex Banquet Awards Ceremony at Hamvention.
  • Abraxas3d
    Abraxas3d Member
    edited October 2019
    Yes, several times. Thank you for the suggestion!
  • Abraxas3d
    Abraxas3d Member
    edited October 2019
    Thank you Robert for writing me!

I don't use wifi with the flex. It's connected via ethernet to a router. All of the networking equipment is working well. 
  • Erik EI4KF
    Erik EI4KF Member
    edited October 2019
    Can't wait for the full release...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.