Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SSDR/flex 6400 and SDRUNO/sdrplay1A same PC

IK8HCG
IK8HCG Member ✭✭
having available two antennas I wanted to test the two SSDR and SDRUNO software with my both radio SDRPLA1A and my Flex 6400 on the same PC, to realize my processor speed.
Well as soon as I opened the two programs I realized that sdruno managed the vfo and the ssdr band change and vice versa.
someone has the opportunity to test if he has the two software available with the relative sdr?
tnx in advance, lou

Comments

• Michael Wheatley
    Michael Wheatley Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I am not sure that I understand your question, but I use SDR Console rather than SDRUNO with my SDRPlay.  I can simultaneously run SSDR and SDR Console on the same computer.  SDR Console has a feather called External Radio that will allow you to synchronize one VFO on your flex with the SDRPlay so that when you change frequency on one, the other follows.

Michael -- KM6LHD
  • IK8HCG
    IK8HCG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I have two sdr turned on my pc (flex6400 and Rsp1a) with two different software (ssdr and sdruno) when i running both and i use sdruno vfo or the band channel the ssdr follow what i m doing with sdruno and viceversa.
  • Michael Wheatley
    edited October 2019
    Is that what you want it to do?  You can set up SSDR and SDRUNO so that they do not follow each other if you want.

Michael -- KM6LHD
  • IK8HCG
    IK8HCG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Absolutly not. May u teach me? Tnx
  • IK8HCG
    IK8HCG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Having two antenna i would run different mode and band, so two slices with my 6400 and one different receiver with my rsp1a with his appropriate software.
  • Michael Wheatley
    edited October 2019
    OK.  In SDRUNO there are two settings that control whether the SDRPlay tracks the SSDR frequency.  Both are in the RX Settings.  To get there, go to the SDRuno RX Control window and click on SETT.  This will open the RX Settings window.

In the RX Settings window there are a number of tabs: AGC, OUT, SAM/HP RDS, CAT, ORIG, MISC and CAL.   

Choose the CAT tab and uncheck the "Enable & Connect" and "RX Mode CTRL" boxes. Then go to the ORIG tab and uncheck all the boxes.

That should stop SDRuno from tracking SSDR.

Michael -- KM6LHD
  • IK8HCG
    IK8HCG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Great. Now all works how i want. Send me invoice to pay. image

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.