Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SUPER SERVICE

paul
paul Member ✭✭
My 6300 would not boot after  2.6 update. My  other 6300 and 6600 worked fine. I started a help ticket at 9:50  AM. I got a responce  from Ken Wells in an hour. He asked several questions and then refered me to Tim Ellison. Tim emailed me at 1:54 and suggested the SD card may have failed and he was sending a new one with instructions for installation if I were comfortable installing it .Got an email from Dawn Patterson at 5:00 saying it was on the way USPS prioraty mail with tracking and a self addressed stamped envelope for return of the old card for Flex to take a look at. Got the new card in 3 days. It is now back on the air. Quick and thorough service. I was in the Ham Radio Business for 18 years and never saw service like this from the  big three. Tnx Flex team you saved me time and shipping. paul, wa3qpx

Comments

• jwinner
    jwinner Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    From the comments in this community is EXACTLY why I purchased a 6700 with a Maestro. Need I say more? 
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    The service you got from Flex is typical of them. Wouldn't be nice if everyone had their customer service?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.