Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

After second software update to Maestro running v2.3.9 it quit

Steven WA8Y
Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
edited September 2019 in SmartSDR CAT
problem is with the Maestro and SmartSDR via Smartlink.  Connection seems fine, I have 3 yellow bars (sometimes it works with one red bar, Oh, it just  went to 4 green bars for a moment).
Maestro quit during CW rag chew.  I signed over and I noted it was still in transmit (MOX was red). A couple clicks on the MOX button returned it to white color.  Lost the panafall.  I still see spots displayed from DXLab SpotCollector (Using ANT2 for RX and TX) this square is a clue to the problem?
I rebooted the Maestro but nothing changed.  I tried SmartSDR via SmartLink and still no receive or Panafall.image
Radio still working back home just fine.  I opened SmartSDR on PC in Shack and it works.

Comments

• Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Got a chance to reboot everything (I have 2 to 3 yellow bars on my Maestro).  Everything is working again.  No idea what caused the problem?  Hope it doesn't happen again.
  • Ray - K6LJ
    Ray - K6LJ Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019

I have see the exact condition before. It is typical if you are in a hotel connected to a marginal bandwidth wifi. I solved it by connecting to my phone as a hotspot. works fine.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.