Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DX cluster spots integration directly on maestro

Options
Filip - ON7FD
Filip - ON7FD Member ✭✭
edited August 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Is there DX cluster spots integration directly on the maestro without the need for a computer?

thx

Answers

• Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    As of August 2019 there isn’t a way to do this. I put the date in my statement as I personally sure would like to have DX spots on my Maestros, someday. 73 Steve K9ZW Blog: http://K9ZW.wordpress.com
  • Filip - ON7FD
    Filip - ON7FD Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I thought it was just the goal of the maestro to work computerless, Flexradio advertises this anyway I thought.

Filip
    ON7FD
  • Steve Sterling
    Steve Sterling Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    The Maestro does work fine without a separate computer, but for the spot display function you must have a SOURCE for your spots.
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    DX spots are one of many add-on features using 3rd party software. I don’t believe the Maestro has been promoted as having DX spots. Not all add-ons are available across all platforms. < 73 Steve K9ZW Blog: http://K9ZW.wordpress.com.
  • Filip - ON7FD
    Filip - ON7FD Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Nevertheless seems like a nice add-on that could be present as standard and can immediately add a considerable added value to the Maestro concept as a standalone computerless device. An option to add a telnet link in the spots menu is not the big thing since the Maestro runs on the windows platform. Now many HAM's have to run a computer especially for this purpose. The Maestro is a super device, let this be clear, and Flex has added a great product, but given the visual aim it wants to achieve, this would mean great added value and a great help for many HAM's. Anyways, that's just my two cents.

Filip
    ON7FD

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.