Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Big Shout Out for Dave and Ron - FlexStatPC32

Alan
Alan Member ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Much praise and shout out for Dave, W0DHB and Ron, W5RKN.  Dave is the developer of FlexSatPC32 and Ron has written several articles on using Flex radios for satellite tracking.

Today, Dave spent considerable time with me on Team Viewer configuring my FlexSatPC32.

I am looking forward to gaining experience using Dave's interface for SatPC32.  Dave's program, FlexSatPC32 really highlights the Flex GUI capabilities over just the SatPC32 experience. 

Alan
WA9WUD

Comments

• KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    So what does this do for operator and HF ssb
  • K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Satellite operations from Flex radios...

https://www.flexradio.com/downloads/flexsatpc-using-satpc32-with-frs-radios/

something to do with your flexradio while you wait for sunspots to return for good HF propagation....

Paul K3SF

• Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Thanks for the information. I have SatPC32 and someday I buy transverters and be able to use it with my 6600.
  • Paul - K6HR
    Paul - K6HR Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I use FlexSATPC for satellite operations with my Flex VU5K. Certainly a must have for anyone using a Flex for satellite work! Dave is the best! He also set me up via TeamViewer. The perfect compliment to SatPC32 for Flex users!
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Sound like fun
    Just have my flex 6400M for week just got my first computer and internet at house in my life lol Beats my icom 7700 and Icom 7610 I had lots trouble with 7610 after 3rd time to icom I got my money back from my ham dealer

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.