Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Diagonal lines in panadapter

Options
Dan KG0AQ
Dan KG0AQ Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows

Has anyone come home to this? I was on vacation and used iOS a few times successfully.
Booted up at home and found this. Restarted, rebooted, unplugged, tried loading profiles and still the same. 6400 running 2.5.1  TIA!

Dan KG0AQ 73

Answers

• K5CG
    K5CG Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Did you reboot Windows three times?
  • David
    David Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Looks like a wide TNF (tracking notch filter). Click on the white TNF in the lower left and see if it changes color to confirm it is the TNF or right click and see what options are presented and delete it if you want.
  • Dan KG0AQ
    Dan KG0AQ Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Options
    No...Is that like a magic wand? hi hi
  • K5CG
    K5CG Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Options
    It's an old support call type of video on Youtube (Language alert).

But David might have it right, could be a really wide TNF.
  • N8AUM
    N8AUM Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I does look the TNF, but that looks pretty WIDE ? Not sure with 251 but with ver3 I think 6Kc is the widest ? Hopefully a reset will cure it !
    Good luck !
    Vidas
  • Dan KG0AQ
    Dan KG0AQ Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Options
    David you are the winner with the TNF!!  I have no idea how it happened but might be correlated to the use of iOS remotely? OR I did use teamviewer once because of a storm in the area.  Thank you!
  • John - AI4FR
    John - AI4FR Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Whew, glad it was an easy fix.
  • Steve Ellington
    Steve Ellington Member ✭✭
    Options

it's now May 19, 2022, 3 years later and this thread came in handy.

I have no idea how this happened... I just brought up Ssdr this morning and the spectrum was all yellow with diag. lines... I right clicked on it and deleted the TNF...Poof, fixed.

Something is glitchy.

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Would be interesting to “zoom out” to view a wider selection of the pan and see how wide this is.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.