Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Start from SSDR-radio mode

Wayne W5GIE
Wayne W5GIE Member ✭✭
I'm not sure how the radio startup modes operate.  I normally turn on/off the radio remotely from a contact closure, and use SSDR.  The radio itself sometimes starts on the last band used, and sometimes it stops at the Info/Operate page.   

If I close SSDR and go to the radio (in a different room), it may or may not permit me to enter the "operate" mode.  If not, I have to do a power on/off cycle to operate at the radio.

It isn't that big of a problem, but I'd like to understand how it operates.

Wayne W5GIE

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.