Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

RTTY with N1MM

WP3C
WP3C Member ✭✭

Hi

I’m setting up N1MM to work NAQP RTTY contest but need some help. If I put the Flex in LSB mode I have RX but not TX and if put RTTY, I get TX but not RX. I don’t know which is the correct mode to put on the flex, if LSB or RTTY. Any help will be well appreciated. Thanks

Answers

• W9ILY
    W9ILY Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    The correct mode is RTTY, for sure. Be certain your filters are not eliminating the RTTY signals. Are you using MMTTY?
    John W9ILY
  • WP3C
    WP3C Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Hi

Yes I use MMTTY. but thanks, I already fixed it and it was the filters. 73'
  • ctate243
    ctate243 Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Alfredo.. you should not be using LSB as the mode, but the mode "RTTY" selectable from the mode menu.  I am glad you got your filters fixed, this can be confusing, especially if you change your mark from 2125 to say 915 you have to adjust your TX filter to accommodate that.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.