Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

1296 DEMI transverter

[Deleted User]
edited July 2019 in Maestro
I have 6400 with Maestro

I want to use my DEMI 1296 transverter but not local to the 6400 - I have it located 30m + away and drive at 28MHz.

This allows me to have short a 1296 feed line and I am not worried about losses at 28 MHz on the long feed line.

The question is configuring the transverter operation to get the correct display frequency, that's OK - but I want to use one of the antenna ports as TX to drive at around 1 - 3 W at 28MHz

The only option for TX I see is using the transverter port.

Phil G4UDU

Answers

• David-N5PSM
    David-N5PSM Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    The DEMI 1296 transverter is available with -20dbm input drive. even if yours is not configured that way you could change it. they will help.   The transverter port can drive can drive the 30m line to your transverter.  then use rxa or rxb as the input,  This means use split IF on your transverter.  (On mine I have 3 coaxes) (Transverter output) (RXA recieve) (10Mhz Ref) !WORKS GREAT!

73 de N5PSM David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.