Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR (Multi-Panadapter) vs. Built-in or Maestro Display (Single Panadapter DisplayOnly?)

Don Judd
Don Judd Member
edited June 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
I have a 6600M. SmartSDR 3.0.27 can display two different bands each with their respective spectrum/panadapter displays. On the built in transceiver display (and I assume a Maestro monitor??), I can set up two receive slices on different bands but can only see one band's spectrum/panadapter display. Is that normal or is there a way to display more than one spectrum/panadapter on the built in or Maestro displays? Thanks, Don W5MMJ

Answers

• KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Don, on your Maestro screen (or M display) you should see an up pointing arrow in the bottom middle of the screen.  Touch that upper pointing arrow and you'll see two spectrum analyzer/waterfall displays, one for A and B slices.  Touch the downward arrow and it will toggle back to a single spectrum analyzer/waterfall display, single slice. 
  • Andreas Junge
    Andreas Junge Member
    edited June 2019
    Don,

click on the chevron symbol between Display and Meters at the bottom of the screen. It will split the screen and give you a 2nd pan adapter.

73, Andreas, N6NUimage
  • Don Judd
    Don Judd Member
    edited June 2019
    Thank you both for leading me to the solution.   

Don
    W5MMJ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.