Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No Audio with N1MM RTTY Tx

W2ECK
W2ECK Member ✭✭
Rebuilt my PC and have had to reinstall  most programs. Having an issue when N1MM+ is in RTTY mode. Setup is Win 10 PC, v 3.0.27 SSDR, Flex 6600. When I press a function key in N1MM, the radio goes to TX, an seeing Tx signal in spectrum display and power out on Rf meter, but not hearing any audio or diddles. Have same problem if I run MMTTY without N1MM+ running.  If I change to CW mode in N1MM+, I do hear audio when in TX. Anyone have any hints on how to restore audio while in RTTY.

73 & Tnx 
Paul w2eck

Answers

• K0FLY
    K0FLY Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Turn on the "MON" function.  The button in on the "P/CW" control panel pane.

Gayle K0FLY
  • W2ECK
    W2ECK Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Gayle - thanks for help, that was the issue. I tried that yesterday with no success, but it sure works today. Thank you again.
    73 Paul w2eck

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.