Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Mac User --- Xcat/Xdax interface to SSDR V2.5.1 not working ???

Options
K3SF
K3SF Member ✭✭✭
edited March 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
i have downloaded v2.5.1 onto my 6600m and have found that XCAT AND XDAX from Mario do not work.

Have other Mac user seen the same issue with ssdr v2.5.1 ???

i Know that any SSDR V3 will not work with xcat/xdax.
and
that Mario is working that problem as he finds time.

Paul K3SF

Answers

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Options
    You are correct. 2.5.1 breaks compatibility with current versions of xDAX and xCAT. You can use the "Mac Audio" feature in DogPark SDR to work around the issue for now (on one slice at a time).
  • Mario_DL3LSM
    Mario_DL3LSM Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Paul,

although 2.5.1 has no Multiflex capability the substantial API changes from v 3.0 are in v 2.5 as well so my apps are not working. Unfortunately these upgrades have hit me at a very unfortunate time as I'm buried in work and family commitments. I do plan to update my apps but I can't tell how long it will take.. Sorry.. :-(

Thanks and 73
    Mario, DL3LSM
  • K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Options
    hi Mario

well understood....having a real life comes first....

i do thank you for all your efforts as they have greatly enhanced my enjoyment of my Mac and my flex radio.

i await more of your miracle code ;-)

George...
    yep there are ways to make it all work...
    i just find xcat/xdax  an awesome way to interface the mac to my 6600m

Paul K3SF

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.