Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Can't connect my 6400M to another 6400M

David Holmgren
David Holmgren Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
My friend just received his new 6400M.  We're both running version 3.****.  When I share my log in credentials with him he is able to connect to my radio with his PC but he cannot connect to me using his 6400M.  He should be able to do this right?  If we're missing something in the set up that would allow us to us his radio please let us know.  I thing this would be similar someone using their Maestro.

Thanks!

Comments

• James Whiteway
    edited May 2019
    The M model front panel will only connect to the radio it is attached to. It is hard wired to the radio. James WD5GWY
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    you have to have a Maestro, IPad, or PC to do what your trying to do. 
    Kinda sad that it won't do it.

Bret

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    At least for now...
  • Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    ...or an iPhone.
  • K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Actually the front panel does connect to the internet...
    that is how it gets the software to update...it fones home

so yes it should be possible from H/W standpoint
    and
    i hope too from a s/w standpoint next

would be interesting to have two panalfalls from two separate  flex M models being displayed on single  flex M model
    and
    if data frames are time-sync'd would make for interesting diversity reception capability too

maybe V4 feature set...just saying possible

Paul K3SF

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.