Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

smartsdr does not boot

Options
Roger G3LDI
Roger G3LDI Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I am using SDR 2.4.9 with an I5 quad core PC via a wi-fi link. I was trying to get a K9DUR utility to work whe n I noticed there was no panadaptor noise showing. I scrolled down to find nothin. I then uninstalled the utility and same result.  I did try to allow the utility through the firewall. Nothing, so I closed down SmartSDR and rebooted it. No radios found!!  I rebooted the Flex with the same result.
  I disabled the firewalls again with the same result.  Any suggestions please?

Comments

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Try a Radio HARD RESET, not sure what Radio your using so look in your manual for instructions on doing that. 
     I have used K9DUR's utilities for years with no problems so don't think they have anything to do with it. 

good luck
    Bret

• Roger G3LDI
    Roger G3LDI Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi Bret.
      I think it was finger trouble with me!! In looked at the allowable apps in the Firewall list and SmartSDR had been dropped for some reason. I don't think I can use the K9DUR utilities with my Wi-Fi connection so guess I shall have to leave them. Thanks forf the reply anyway.I am using the Flex 6600 here.

• Ross - K9COX
    Ross - K9COX Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Options
    What K9DUR utility are you wanting to use?
  • Roger G3LDI
    Roger G3LDI Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi Ross.
    I wa trying to use the monitor and the center display ones. I don't think they work with a WiFi link. A local here found that and connected to his router with a cable.They worked then.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.