Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Sdr remote with cluster spots

Options
[Deleted User]
edited April 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
When operating Sdr remote I am looking for the simplest way to add DX cluster spots in the remote pc - I have this running in the shack on V3, no problem - while away I am looking at what interface to run to feed the spots onto the display. Just for info I am running a Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1 - excellent device with sunlight viewable touch screen and built in 4G network access - superb for portable - shame Apple can’t do an “outdoor IPad “like the toughpad Phil G4UDU

Answers

• M0GZR
    M0GZR Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi Phil 

I have a slice master running on the local PC connected to my 6700 in my shack. When I connect remotely to the radio via smartsdr  those sports has also appeared on the remote panadapter
    SDRBridge  also do that trick but is only display the spots from cw skimmer 

Marcin M0GZR
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi Marcin I can do the same with MacLogger Dx in the shack and that will transfer the dx cluster spots. I have full remote power switching so when I am away for a time I turn on the power then activate the remote power up on the 6400 - but the problem is there is no local cluster input - so running the application away from home I need the portable dx spot input. I would prefer to use the iPad but that limits me to SSB and CW and I cant see it in sunlight ! I would like a cluster program that I can filter the spots like DX heat. https://dxheat.com/dxc/ I can run this simultaneously portable on the web browser - I just like to keep everything as a slick operation and that’s the reason for getting the spots on screen. Phil G4UDU

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.