Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Some advice for Flex Management

2»

Comments

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I for one do not beleive the vast majority of customers are screeming angry with Flex. The people posting outrage here are the minority. just do the math. How many customers do you thing Flex has? 1000? 3000? and how many post here? But that does not belittle the importance of the angry comments. I get it.

Can we stop and think about were we are at the moment?
    The venting of anger has been heard and recorded somewere. All the concerns have been heard, on both sides of the floor.

But I ask, what is next? were do we go from here? Do some just continue venting anger at Flex and anyone that do not agree with us? only to stir things up for days?

What is next? anyone?

And I suppose some may decide to tare the community up every day till they are satisfied at the expense of others.

If some of you have been paying attention,,, I posted a critical comment today, did anyone read it? It was something important to me, as many other problems are important to you.

How will I chose to go on now?  Well I said my peace, now I'm moving on. I know Gerald read it. And that's it.

So, no I am not ignoring the problem that faces Flex, I see the issues. But I don't get the rage part. Do we keep raging, for how long,,unless you enjoy it,,maybe that's it.

And even when the CEO of Flex takes the time to post here people still cut him down. Thats too bad.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.