Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

persistence whit WSJTX

Options
Marc Lalonde
Marc Lalonde Member ✭✭
edited April 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
i try to find if it a fault on my radio or a bog , so if some one may duplicate it 
do the same for 3.0.19 and 2.4.9

whit WSJT-X 
go on 6M  FT-8  as exemple set 50.313 on ANT"A"  and 50% power 
then got to 144.174  whit XVRTA  and 100% power   

go back to 50.313  ANT is random set OR stay to XVRTA , power on V3.019 seem to set ok 
so set back to ANT"A" and 50% 

go back to 144.174 , ANT is also random  bla bla bla ... 

if go same procedure on radio itself all go good it never fail 
but if it do trough the CAT  it fail every time  ,at first i thing it a bog but still do that whit V3 ??
that a really big issue for me since most of the time i only run DAX and CAT whit no SmartSDR

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.