Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

will I be eligible ofr free 3.0

Options
KB4OIF
KB4OIF Member ✭✭
edited April 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Good Afternoon.  I got my 6600M 23 oct 2018.  Will I be eligible for 3.0 for free.  Can't remember the date that was on the video about 3.0

Answers

• Joe N3HEE
    Joe N3HEE Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    If you purchased your radio or SmartSDR v2 on or after Oct. 1, 2018 no additional payment is required. 
  • KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Thanks Joe.
  • Scott Russell - N1SER
    Scott Russell - N1SER Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Watch out.. the trolls will call you a cheapskate because you want a free upgrade.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Was that meant to be helpfull? What's with the anger?
  • KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    How will i be notified.  March is all but over.  Was supposed to be out end of March but maybe not.
  • Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Options
    You will see on the top right of this community page and flexradio.com home page
    SmartSDR v3.0 Now Available

There will be posts from members reporting on their install and what they think of v3.0
  • KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Thanks Mike.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.