Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Fldigi has no audio

Options
N8FNR
N8FNR Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Suddenly for no apparent reason Fldigi is not showing any audio in its waterfall. 

However it does track the frequency in SSDR. Running a 6400, v2.4.9 and Slicemaster.

Any idea as to what is wrong?

Zack N8FNR

Answers

• roger na4rr
    roger na4rr Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

I just tried to work 5v7ei. RTTY.  I had to close and then open DAX for it to start xmiting
  • N8FNR
    N8FNR Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I have opened an closed it several times. There is some other issue.
  • W9ILY
    W9ILY Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I would close all programs and reboot.
    John W9ILY
  • N8FNR
    N8FNR Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    And that worked! Gottta remember that reboots fix 90% of all problems.
  • W9ILY
    W9ILY Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Glad it worked, Zack. I suspect that closing and reopening Fldigi by itself would have done the trick. I've had similar issues with MMTTY.
    John
  • N8FNR
    N8FNR Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I know that with all of the software that I am running with SSDR that sometimes things can get cranky but I still would not trade my 6400 for anything else out there. Well maybe a Bentley but that is another story...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.