Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

QSK

Serge Mazza
Serge Mazza Member
edited March 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
hello, I can not uncheck the qsk in cw,
how should I proceed?
serge F6IPT

Answers

• Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Serge,

Here is a portion of the SmartSDR User Manual. Change the CW Delay slider to change QSK characteristics.

Mack
    W4AX
    Alpha Team

• W9WLX_Chuck
    W9WLX_Chuck Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    If you want to turn QSK off, first turn on CWX, then select the Setup Tab, and you will see a toggle on the top of the panel to turn QSK on and off.

Chuck
  • Joe N3HEE
    Joe N3HEE Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Simply move the delay slider to a desired delay and you will then have semi break in. There is a known bug in SSDR. The QSK switching does not function as expected. You can search the community for details.
  • W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Conditions must be really good. I'm 599 in Wisconsin. :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.