Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

RF PWR grey'd out on 15 meters (Maestro)

Steven WA8Y
Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
edited January 2019 in Maestro
What causes the RF PWR to be grey'd out  (it happens to be only 15m)?
1- TX selected (on Slice A, only one slice active, but Same problem on Slice B)
2- ANT1 ANT1 (Both RX and TX antennas are on correct antenna)

Answers

• Jimmy Collis
    Jimmy Collis Member
    edited January 2019
    My 6600m one the same thing and I was out of band when I turned vfo dail back into right area of band it lit back up
  • Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Problem solved.  I opened SmartSDR; the bubble hint told me I was out of band.
    21.325MHz was entered as 21.535MHz, ops!  So the Flex was just protecting me from my stupidity.
  • Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    And the FCC knocking on your door! :-)  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.