SmartSDR v3.5.9 and the SmartSDR v3.5.9 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.10.1 and the SmartSDR v2.10.1 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes
Power Genius XL Utility v3.8.4 and the Power Genius XL Release Notes v3.8.4
Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.20 and the Tuner Genius XL Release Notes v1.1.20
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
Maestro tethered through i-Phone XR to AT&T wireless
I got my Maestro working with the 6600 when cabled directly, when cabled to the network and wirelessly to the network locally.
But, when tethered to my I-phone hotspot – either in Florida or in my Georgia shack, I get connected, but no panafall or sound.
Any ideas what could be the difficulty?
Have a Happy New Year.
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 225 Community Topics
- 2K New Ideas
- 449 The Flea Market
- 6.9K Software
- 5.8K SmartSDR for Windows
- 120 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 310 SmartSDR for Mac
- 233 SmartSDR for iOS
- 216 SmartSDR CAT
- 152 DAX
- 340 SmartSDR API
- 8.4K Radios and Accessories
- 6.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 706 Maestro
- 39 FlexControl
- 820 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 658 Genius Products
- 360 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 229 Tuner Genius XL
- 69 Antenna Genius
- 213 Shack Infrastructure
- 142 Networking
- 338 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 116 Contesting
- 536 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 108 Amateur Radio Interests
- 766 Third-Party Software