Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DAX Fault

Bob G   W1GLV
Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Turned radio on this morning and DAX stopped running. I loaded 2.4.9 the day it was issued with no problems. Installed 2.3.9 without removing 2.4.9 and all worked well. 

I'm running the latst Win10 software.

I'm including a screen shot of 2.4.9.image

Comments

• Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Looks like a complete install and reinstall is needed. Before that, check your audio drivers to see if they might have become messed up. You might also try resetting the radio.  Latest W10 update has been wreaking havoc, and they have rolled back some of the updates. 
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Michael, did all of that. I think the culprit is Windows 10. Thanks for responding.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.