Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Is wide mode supposed to be permanently on on 60 meters

Options
Paul - GI4FZD
Paul - GI4FZD Member ✭✭
Just noticed when zoomed in on 60 meters that the WIDE is still displayed on the screen of my 6600, I have only one panadapter open. Can it be switched off or are there no specific filters for 60meters.

Answers

• K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Options
    yep...no high performance filter set for 60m.   Hence " W I D E "

Those filters are for the regular contesting bands, 80,40,20,15 and 10m.
    Not sure about 160m and 6m.

the radio decides...no way you can turn the filters on/off

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.