Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Issue with original Maestro connecting with 5 Ghz

Ross - K9COX
Ross - K9COX Member ✭✭
edited November 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Been having an issue with Maestro seeing 5 GHz network that has been working fine with everything else. Connects with 2.4 GHz OK however prefer to use the less congested 5 GHz. Was puzzled since the Maestro previously worked fine. Noticed a Maestro update yesterday and now all is well.  The prior update appeared to be the problem. Never know what is going on with the Maestro operating system since it is behind the scenes (rightfully so). Just thought I  would relay my experience.

Answers

• Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Haven't got a Maestro update lately but I've been using the Maestro remote this week. Twice smartlink didn't want to show up but pressing "login" promptly brought up my radio back home and all is well.
  • Tim K9WX
    Tim K9WX Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Are there Maestro updates that are separate from SSDR updates?  I did a search on the Maestro manual and did not find anything in this regard, and the download section of the Flex web site also does not list anything that I could find.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.