Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Flex 6600 Elecraft KAT500 Auto Tuner and SGC 500 Amplifier Connections - Help
Please send some detailed connection instructions so I can get this equipment working together properly.
I now have the Flex 6600 working OK with the computer. But, the rest will not function together automatically and everyone says that it is supposed to do so.
This is what I have:
FlexRadio 6600 with Maestro;
SGC SG-500 Smart Power Cube Amplifier; and
Elecraft KAT500 Automatic Antenna Tuner.
Thank you in advance for your much needed and appreciated assistance.
Leave a Comment
- 65 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 137 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 39 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 95 SmartSDR for Mac
- 144 SmartSDR for iOS
- 151 SmartSDR CAT
- 71 DAX
- 279 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 562 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 727 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 158 Power Genius Products
- 122 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 14 Power Genius Utility
- 22 Tuner Genius
- 43 Shack Infrastructure
- 22 Networking
- 95 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 142 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 63 Amateur Radio Interests
- 422 Third-Party Software