Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FS: FLEX 5000A/TUNER/2ND RECEIVER...950.00

dale pavlicek
dale pavlicek Member ✭✭
Moved to new condo, not fighting the HOA any 
longer, so Flex radio 5000a is up for sale, 
going to go mobile. 1. as new condition flex 
5000a,looks and operation. 2. Installed is the 
2nd tuner, from flex. 3. Flex control remote vfo 
controller. 4. Yaesu 8 pin hand mic. 5. Full 
color printed 5000 manual and matching full 
manual for KE9NS V 2.8 SOFTWARE. 
DOWNLOADS OF FLEX AND KE9NS 
SOFTWARE on their web sires. 6. premium fire 
wire cable and firewire card included. 7. MFJ 
9391 auto tuner and cables included. also 
fupower cable for the 5000a. Everything 
works as it should, never smoke. ASKING 
950..00 SHIPPED ..FEDEX GROUND INSURED. 
PAY PAL OR USPS MO. more pictures on qrz 
swapmeet ad. 73 DALE WT4T

Answers

• N8FNR
    N8FNR Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    You may be able to get a higher price. I sold my identical radio earlier in the year on eham for $1300 including shipping. Just be patient. Someone will buy it. I see that you put it on QRZ. List it on eham too and be sure and post a photo too.

Zack

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.