Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No TX audio going out

W1MSG
W1MSG Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for iOS
I purchased the software and it worked great. Just recently, last few days, I get no transmitted audio at all. It keys the radio but thats it ??

Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited June 2020
    since you mentioned you purchased the software I am going to guess you are referring to SmartSDR for IOS.

In the top right tap the square box to bring up the menu. Scroll down to the mic selection and make sure you select iPhone (or iPad if you are using an iPad).

Dave wo2x

• W1MSG
    W1MSG Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Yup, I do that.. It just mysteriously quit working.  Next option is to do a reset on the radio as no settings in the software make a difference.
  • W1MSG
    W1MSG Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Reset on the radio and registered again on smartlink and its back working .. Very Odd !

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.