Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Touch screen and **** fingers is there anything I can use to touch the screen besides my **** fingers

Stephen Hawkins NG0G
Stephen Hawkins NG0G Member ✭✭
I have never thought I had big hands but when I am doing something like making a new profile for a new band and I need to type in the name it takes me about 10 tries to get the keyboard to come up.  And I have to use my little finger and be very careful when typing letters in.  Is there something I can use to touch the screen that will make a positive contact and not scratch the screen.

Answers

• Robert Lusby
    Robert Lusby Member
    edited November 2018
    I use a rubber tip pen like the ones used for tablet/Nook.  Bob
  • Stephen Hawkins NG0G
    edited August 2018
    Where can I buy one without buying a Nook or a tablet?
  • Duane_AC5AA
    Duane_AC5AA Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Search on Amazon for a stylus for a tablet.
  • Stephen Hawkins NG0G
    edited August 2018
    Thanks
  • VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Stephen, you are not on your own. I also have **** fingers! In VK you can also find them at most stationary or office suppliers (Staples etc) and at computer and IT suppliers at less tha $5 Winston.
  • Stephen Hawkins NG0G
    edited August 2018
    Thank You.  I can get that tomorrow and not have to wait on ordering over the Internet.

• Wayne VK4ACN
    Wayne VK4ACN Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I dont have **** fingers but still have trouble with maestro so use a stylus when i can find it

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.