Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flashing red power button / Reboot problem

Rick  WN2C
Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
I just had the flashing red power button / reboot issue. I thought this was fixed in 2.33?
Running 2.39 / 6400M. As best I remember this is the first time I have had this problem even w/ earlier versions running.

Answers

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Did the radio end up booting?

• Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    No it didn't boot up on it's own. I had to hit the power button to get it boot back up and operational. Thing is it flashed red twice several times, relays started clicking, screen went black then the power light flashed green but it didn't boot up. I had to hit the power button to shut it down and it said on screen that it was shutting down. After I hit power button again to restart it booted up fine.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    It sounds like just an anomaly, there are several processors in the radio and they may not have been hand shacking correctly.
    Keep an eye on it, and see if it happens again.
  • Jon_KF2E
    Jon_KF2E Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Two red flashes means software crash. Sh*t happens, reboot it and move on.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.