Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Win 10 (i7, 8th Gen) USB Selective Suspend

Apologies if this has been previously covered. I'm setting up a new laptop and I noticed that out of the box the "USB Selective Suspend" is enabled. I'm not exactly sure what "not actively in use" refers to, so I'm wondering if leaving this enabled is usual and customary when using it with a 6000 series.

"Windows 10 includes the USB selective suspend feature that lets you automatically put USB devices in a very low-power state when they're not actively in use."
Thanks!
73 Jim, WQ2H

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.