Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Installing 2.3.7 and current Win 10 version

Kevin N9JKP
Kevin N9JKP Member ✭✭
edited March 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Do we need to follow past procedures for installing this update?  I followed your advice last time and had no problems.  
Wanted to check before I did this upgrade

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited April 2019
    Please review the SmartSDR v2.3.7 Release Notes for recommended best practices when installing new versions of SmartSDR

http://www.flexradio.com/downloads/smartsdr_v2-3-7_release_notes-pdf/
  • Kevin N9JKP
    Kevin N9JKP Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Good to re-review the notes.  It is clear from those release notes that one does NOT have to follow the procedures which were needed for the Windows 10 1893 version and the previous upgrade of SSDR
    Thanks Tim once again for the quick response.
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    v2.3.7 loaded and ran fine here (6700/Win7).  I like the Zoom to Band feature.
  • KB4AAA
    KB4AAA Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Finally Smart link waterfall works! now I can fully enjoy remote use at work ;) Everything seems to be working great for me. 
  • Lionel
    Lionel Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Following best practices, 2.3.7 installed with no issues; 6400/W10-64.  The zoom is cool.
  • Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I have the 6600M, and did the update, but the radio was stuck in the LOADING mode?? Shut down the radio and did a full RESET, held in the power button, and then everything worked normally.. Testing out radio now but all looks good so far!  Just an FYI!! Have not done Smart SDR yet, tonight.
  • G4NRT
    G4NRT Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Perfectly straight forward upgrade to my 6700 and my Maestro as well as the Windows applications.

David G4NRT
  • Kevin N9JKP
    Kevin N9JKP Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    David,after reading your post I proceeded with the update.  Everything went without any issues.
    Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.