Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex delivery into Europe

Paul G4AFU
Paul G4AFU Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
My order for the 6600 should be available early August according to my dealer, Waters and Stanton. Not so far away now.

Comments

• Paul Leach
    Paul Leach Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I have a 6400 on order from Martin lynch but considering going for 6400M version. Decisions
  • Paul G4AFU
    Paul G4AFU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Tough one! Why not get a Maestro? Bit more expensive I know but opens up all kinds of fun.
  • tickly
    tickly Member
    edited June 2018
    I have had the same information as well - 6400M should arrive in August from Waters & Stanton.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.