Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PC laptop Audio present but not working

Pat Hamp
Pat Hamp Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I am stumped. 6300 working fine, desktop computer in shack working perfectly, all indicators show it should work. So Lenovo T420 laptop, shows DAX and source, volume working, DAX shows audio working with the slice and yet nothing out the speakers or the headphone port on the computer. I have gone through and checked all the audio settings and they show good. The only thing that is curious is the PC audio in SmartSDR shows it with an explanation point and I do not know how to fix that if its the issue.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    It means you have the wrong audio device selected on the computer. May have to unselect then reselect pc speakers. When the exclamation goes away click the PC audio box and it will work
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited June 2018
    One or more of the DAX devices are set as the Windows default sound or communication device.
  • Pat Hamp
    Pat Hamp Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Git it worked. Now I can listen in m y home office while I "work" Thanks Steve. It ends up I was trying to change it in the wrong place. Love the radio!!!! Still learning.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.